Fun Educational Ventriloquist Puppet Shows
Leo’s Edutainment, formerly known as Leo’s Puppet Theatre will be celebrating 30 years in Edutainment in 2022. Using the medium of puppetry and ventriloquism, Debbie and her puppet friends aim to inspire, educate and entertain countrywide. Our shows are suitable for 2 to years old up to foundation phase learners, and are fun and interactive, as we engage the learners as much as possible. We also entertain at homes for the elderly, at parties, churches, and functions.
In order to secure this date at this rate, R500.00 Booking Fee per show is required. Please see the Terms and Conditions below, and sign and return this confirmation via email or WhatsApp at your earliest convenience.
POSTER, ACTIVITY SHEETS & VISUAL AIDS
A poster for advertising purposes, together with activity and song sheets will be forwarded prior to the performance. Preparing the learners in this way enhances the fun and interaction of the performance. We supply optional magnetic visual aids with most of our puppet show themes, please enquire re prices.
1 (One) Months Calendar written notice is required in the event of cancellation or postponement. Should notification not be received in this time period, a cancellation fee of R500-00 is payable.
TERMS & REQUIREMENTS
- The booking fee of R500.00 per show is required and is mandatory to secure your booking.
The booking fee may be carried over within 12 months in the event of a necessary postponement.
- COD – Proof of payment is required within 24 hours of the performance.
- We respectfully request and comply with Covid Regulations:- Masks, Sanitising and Social Distancing.
- A chair and table is required, and a quiet environment during the performance.
Travelling/Toll Fees are subject to fluctuation of fuel prices.
Puppets are FUN!
Why You’ll Love Us
We are passionate about what we do and thrive to entertain and educate young and old.
- Debbie and Leo did the most wonderful puppet show for our daughter’s 1st Birthday party! The older kids simply loved interacting and dancing with the puppets and the grand finale, Elsa, was an absolute hit! Thank you for making the day so special and memorable.
Tarryn, Jono, Katelyn and Taylor
“Love the flexibility”
Monique van der Merwe, Anzac Primary School
“LOVED the ZOOM puppet show”
Please complete our Information Form in order that we contact you and send further information.
Review: “Debbie, Leo, Carol and Sparkle were just awesome. We really enjoyed every minute of the puppet show. Leo was the favourite for the kids and the adults. We pray that God will continue to use you in this fashion. We look forward to inviting you again. From me and the rock kids, keep up with the good work. Thank You!!”